Currency Switching Plugin CURCY - WooCommerce Multi Currency Pro Also known as WooCommerce Multi Currency Currency Switcher, it can be installed to display a currency switcher in the store, allowing customers to choose which currency to display item prices in.
Why should I use the currency switch function?
We atHow to improve the conversion rate of foreign trade websites (2B+2C) and reduce the bounce rate?This article mentions that according toPrisync Research, 60% of 2C consumers consider pricing to be the primary criteria for their purchase decision. The most important factor driving purchase decisions (80%) is competitive price. Especially for cross-border e-commerce sites, price is always the most critical factor.
- 20% of e-commerce traffic in various product categories from price comparison engines.
- 73%'s webshop cites price changes as a major factor in competitive pressure.
- 54% shoppers will buy products that remain in their shopping carts if they are offered at a lower price.
- 62% of large market shoppers take the time to find the best deals. 46% on the average online site.
- The top 3 most influential factors for US shoppers when shopping online - 87% price / 80% shipping / 71% discount.
If stores only display prices in U.S. dollars, many cross-border shoppers who do not use U.S. dollars as their main consumption currency will lose judgment on prices. They can only open their cell phone exchange rate calculator and enter the price into local currency to determine how much the price of goods is, which is very time-consuming and frustrating and greatly reduces their purchasing mood. If cross-border e-commerce stores install currency switching function, theVery helpful to improve conversion rate and increase orders.
I downloaded and compared almost 10 currency switching plugins, the free version basically functions to add 2 currencies or lacks short code functionality or does not work properly (incompatible). Paid plug-ins have GPL versions of 3-4, of which ease of use, theAestheticsAnd the best one for compatibility is CURCY - WooCommerce Multi Currency.
Pros1- Shortcode with drop-down style
You can put the shortcode in the Menu menu (install it first)Shortcode in Menus(Plugin) implements the display of the toggle in the navigation menu.
Advantage 2- Sidebar toggle can be shrunk + custom style
Basically all other plug-ins sidebar currency switcher can not shrink, even if you can search style is also very ugly occupy more space. This plug-in search up after the volume is very small, and can customize the style, display the currency content and style, etc., very practical! Cell phone screen is too small navigation shrink up can not see the toggle, with this sidebar toggle can be displayed in the cell phone, sidebar search toggle is very necessary!
Automatic shrinkage ↓
After the mouse is placed on it and expanded ↓
If there is use ofPerfmattersSuch as asset cleanup plug-ins, by disabling the resource method you can set the sidebar switcher to be hidden on the computer side, and you can also set it to be displayed on fixed certain pages. The e-commerce website we built sets the sidebar to be displayed only on the mobile side, only on the home page, product list page and product detail page.
Advantage 3- Fast, easy to use, good compatibility
UsePerfmattersPlugin resource disable function (below) can see that this plug-in only loaded 4 styles, a total of 42.5KB, very light and fast. We also use the process very smoothly, no error. It should have all the features, but the settings interface is very simple and easy to understand.
There are some other details that are also well done, such as setting up the checkout to accept only US dollars, the checkout page will show the price in the currency of the customer's choice in addition to the US dollar price. This way the customer will know how much they need to pay. We have tried no less than 7 plugins and all the others only show the price in USD.
The plugin also has disadvantages, one of which is that all the flag icons are put inside a large image, which is not fast enough to display. We have suggested to the plugin author to use SVG icons to improve the speed, the author replied that he would give feedback to the team, and hope that the new version can be used.
WooCommerce Multi Currency features.
- Let customers view product prices in different currencies: use the currency bar (managed in the Design tab), the currency price switcher (managed in the General tab) or the shortcode to let customers switch currencies.
- Set fixed price.WooCommerce Multi CurrencyAllows you to add fixed prices in different currencies to the product price. The fixed price will override the price calculated at the exchange rate.
- Use Session: Enable this option and the plugin will use a session instead of a cookie to save the selected currency.
- Set custom currency symbols: You can add custom currency symbols. Example: USD can be displayed as USD, US$, $...
- Hidden currency.WooCommerce Multi CurrencyAllows you to hide currencies that you don't want to show on the front-end.
- Set the exchange rate manually.WooCommerce Multi CurrencyIt also allows you to set the exchange rate manually.
- Administering conversion fees: Every time you convert currency from one currency to another, your bank or money transfer operator may charge a currency conversion fee. The difference between the exchange rate they decide to use and the actual rate traded in the market is the currency conversion fee.WooCommerce Multi CurrencyAllows you to add permanent exchange fees to the exchange rate.
- Detect customer IP addresses and display coins according to IP
- Show approximate prices: If you do not want the plugin to detect the customer's country and display prices directly in their home currency when they come to your store.WooCommerce Multi CurrencyIt is still possible to display prices in the default currency and the approximate price currency of the customer's home country
- Select the corresponding country for each currency: select all, get countries by currency, add/remove countries manually, remove all countries.
- Pay in a different currency: Enable this option to allow your customers to pay in a different currency
- Select the payment method for each currency.
- Mandatory currency checkout: enter the mandatory currency after the customer clicks "Place Order"
- Change currency when customers change billing or shipping addresses
- Show multiple currencies: This option is helpful if the product prices on the Single product page and the Checkout page are not in the same currency
- Use the different settings to manage the currency bar.
- Making beauty prices using format prices: useWooCommerce Multi CurrencyYou can manage how product prices are displayed on the front end.
- Automatic exchange rate update: The Manage to have the exchange rate updated automatically after every hour/day/week/month
- Select currency exchange rate API: You can choose to update exchange rates from VillaTheme.com, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance. More exchange rate APIs will be added in the future.
- Receive updates on exchange rates by email atWooCommerce Multi CurrencyThis option allows administrators to receive notification emails when exchange rates are updated.
- Add/change fixed regular/sales prices using CSV files
- Use shortcodes to: display currency selectors in different styles; display live exchange rates; display product prices in specific currencies.
- Automatic currency switching based on WPML, Polylang, TranslatePress languages ......
- There are many more...
What is GPL plugin
This plugin is a GPL licensed product and is safe and legal. Click to learn what isGPL AgreementClick to learnWordPress official website about GPL. Simply put using the GPL license plugin/theme source code open source sharing, can be legally free to change, use, distribution.
Directly from foreign formal channels to buy, do not modify the source code. All plug-ins we use to build their own sites, used in a number of sites, safe, stable and reliable.
- ByVirustotal Antivirus Verification;.
- ByWordfenceSource code review.
- BySucuriSecurity antivirus scan.
Generally new version out within 24 hours of this site will be updated, then please visit this page directly to download the new version of the installation package upload updates, the product title will be written on the latest version number. Can only be updated by uploading the installation package, do not mind, if you want to update online can only go to the plug-in website to buy the original version.
Click to view the update history of this plugin (Changelog)
Download Terms of Purchase
This site plug-in purchased from foreign sites, the purchase price is4.99 USD/pcIt is valid for 2 years. Diamo unified selling price of 19 yuan / piece, valid for life, and spend a lot of energy to create the use of tutorials also provide manual question and answer service, absolutely worth the money. The plug-in is only for learning and exchange research, virtual products are reproducible, once sold no refund, please move to the detailsTerms of Service.
Diamo for the purchase of users to provide after-sales service, plug-in use any questions please leave a message in the comments below, there will be answers to questions.
Installation / Activation Method
Directly install the zip installation package purchased and downloaded from this site, and enable it after installation.
Installation method 1: Upload and install
Find and click on "Plugins" > "Install Plugins" in the left menu bar of the website background, then click on "Upload Plugin" in the upper left corner, upload the downloaded zip installation package and click on "Install Now", after installation, click"Enable Plugin"Complete the installation.
Installation method 2.FTP installation
Unzip the plug-in package, put the unzippedFoldersUpload it to the plugins directory (xxx.com/wp-content/plugins).
Find and click on "Plugins" > "Installed Plugins" in the left menu bar of the website background, find the plugin in the list of plugins, and click "Enable".
Tutorial on how to use the settings
ClickView the official tutorialIt is very detailed and easy to understand at a glance.